REGULATIONS OF THE PRIDO.PL ONLINE STORE
I. Definitions p>
The terms used in the Regulations mean:
- 1. Prido sp.z o.o. – Prido limited liability company with its registered office in Warsaw at Jana Kazimierza 61, 01-267 Warsaw, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Commercial Department under the number KRS 0000782879, with share capital in the amount of PLN 20,000, having the tax identification number NIP: 5272890915, Regon number: 38315139200000
- 2. Customer – a natural person, legal person or organizational unit that is not a legal person, the special provisions of which grant legal capacity, which places Orders within the Store;
- 3. Consumer – in accordance with art. 22  of the Civil Code means a natural person making a legal transaction with an entrepreneur not directly related to his business or professional activity.
- 4. Civil Code – the Act of April 23, 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended);
- 5. Regulations – these Regulations for the provision of electronic services as part of the online store Prido.pl;
- 6. Online Store (Store) – the website available at prido.pl, through which the Customer may in particular place Orders;
- 7. Goods – products presented in the Online Store;
- 8. Sales contract – a contract for the sale of Goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between Prido sp.z o.o. and the Customer, concluded using the Store’s website;
- 9. Newsletter – Electronic Service, electronic distribution service provided by the Service Provider via e-mail, which allows all Service Users using it to automatically receive from the Service Provider cyclical content of subsequent editions of the newsletter containing information about Products, new products and promotions in the Online Store. Li >
- 10. Consumer Rights Act – the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827);
- 11. Act on the provision of electronic services – the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended);
- 12. Order – Customer’s declaration of intent, aimed directly at the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, specifying in particular the type and quantity of the Good.
II. General Provisions
- 2.1. These Regulations set out the rules for using the online store available at prido.pl.
- 2.2. These Regulations are the regulations referred to in art. 8 of the Act on the provision of electronic services.
- 2.3. The online store operating at prido.pl is run by Prido sp.z o.o. with headquarters at ul. Jana Kazimierza 61, 01-267 Warsaw.
- 2.4. These Regulations specify in particular:
- a) terms and conditions for electronic submission of Orders as part of an online store;
- b) the rules for concluding Sales Agreements using services provided as part of the online store.
- 2.5. In order to use the online store, the Customer should get access to a computer station or end device with Internet access on its own.
- 2.6. In accordance with applicable law, Prido sp.z o.o. reserves the right to limit the provision of services via the Online Store to persons who are at least 18 years old. In this case, potential customers will be notified of the above.
- 2.7. Customers can access these Regulations at any time via the link on the main page of the Prido.pl website and download it and print it.
III. Electronic services in an online store
- 3.2. Order Form – the use of the Order Form begins when the Customer adds the first Product to the electronic basket in the Online Store. The Order is placed after the Customer completes a total of three subsequent steps – (1) after adding the product to the basket (2) after switching from the basket to the cash register by clicking the “go to cash register” button (3) after completing the Order Form and clicking on the Store’s website After completing the Order Form field “buy and pay” – up to this point it is possible to modify the entered data yourself (to do this, follow the displayed messages and information available on the Online Store website). In the Order Form, it is necessary for the Customer to provide the following Customer data: name and surname / company name, address (street, house / flat number, zip code, city, country), e-mail address, contact telephone number and data regarding the Sales Agreement: Product (s), quantity of Product (s), place and method of delivery of the Product (s), method of payment. For customers who are not consumers, it is also necessary to provide the company name and tax identification number. The Electronic Order Form service is provided free of charge and is of a one-off nature and is terminated when the Order is placed via it or when the Customer ceases to place the Order through it.
IV. The procedure for concluding the Sales Agreement
- 4.1. Information about the Goods provided on the Store’s websites, in particular their descriptions, technical and functional parameters as well as prices, constitute an invitation to conclude a contract within the meaning of art. 71 of the Civil Code.
- 4.2. In order to conclude the Sales Agreement via the Online Store, go to the prido.pl website, select the product, taking further technical steps based on the messages displayed to the Customer and information available on the website.
- 4.3. The choice of Goods ordered by the Customer is made by adding them to the basket.
- 4.4. When placing the Order – until the “buy and pay” button is pressed – the Customer has the option of modifying the entered data and the selected Good. To do this, be guided by the displayed messages and information available on the website.
- 4.5. After the Customer using the Online Store has provided all necessary data, a summary of the placed Order will be displayed. The summary of the Order placed will contain information on:
- a) the subject of the order,
- b) unit and total price of ordered products or services, including delivery costs and additional costs (if any),
- c) payment method chosen,
- d) the selected delivery method,
- 4.6. In order to send an Order, it is necessary to accept the Regulations, provide personal data marked as mandatory and press the “buy and pay” button.
- 4.7. Sending the Order by the Customer is a declaration of will to conclude with Prido sp.z o.o. Sales agreements, in accordance with the Regulations.
- 4.8. After placing the Order, the Customer receives an email containing the final confirmation of all relevant elements of the Order.
- 4.9. The agreement is considered concluded when the Customer receives the e-mail message referred to above.
- 4.10. The sales contract is concluded in Polish, in accordance with the Regulations.
- 4.11. Customers can access these Regulations at any time via the link on the main page of prido.pl and download it and print it.
- 4.12. The consolidation, protection and disclosure of Order data and the General Terms and Conditions (online store regulations) takes place via email.
V. Delivery p>
- 5.1. Delivery of Goods takes place to the address provided by the Customer when placing the Order.
- 5.2. The delivery of ordered Goods takes place via the supplier indicated by the Customer during the process leading to the implementation of the order. Delivery costs will be indicated at the time of placing the Order and will depend on the number of items ordered, the selected method of delivery and place of order.
- 5.3. The delivery deadline will be indicated at the time of placing the order, expressed in business days from the day the Customer sends the Order.
VI. Payment terms and methods
- 6.1. The prices of the Goods are given in Polish zlotys and contain all components, including VAT (with distinction of the rate), customs and all other components.
- 6.2. The customer can pay the price:
- a) electronic payment and payment by credit card via Dotpay,
- c) download li>
- Order processing will start after the total amount of the required payment has been credited to the Prido sp.z o.o account.
VII. Right of withdrawal
Only the Customer who is also a Consumer is entitled to a 14-day withdrawal period. The consumer has the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The deadline to withdraw from the contract expires after 14 days from the day on which you came into possession of the item or on which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you came into possession of the item.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us in writing to the following address: Prido sp.z o.o. ul. Jana Kazimierza 61, 01-267 Warsaw or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org about your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement.
To meet the deadline to withdraw from the contract, it is enough for you to send information regarding the exercise of your right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline for withdrawing from the contract.
Effects of withdrawal from the contract
In the event of withdrawal from this contract, we will refund all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by you other than the cheapest usual delivery method offered by us), immediately and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which we were informed of your decision to exercise the right to withdraw from this contract. The refund of payments will be made using the same payment methods that you used in the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any case, you will not incur any fees in connection with this refund.
We may withhold reimbursement until we receive your item or until you provide us with proof of sending it back, whichever occurs first.
Please send us the item to the address: Prido sp.z o.o. ul. Jana Kazimierza 61, 01-267 Warsaw, immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the day on which you informed us about withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the item within 14 days.
We bear the cost of returning the item. (with the exception of additional costs arising from your chosen delivery method other than the cheapest usual delivery method offered by us),
You are only responsible for reducing the value of the item as a result of using it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item.
VIII. Complaints about Goods
- 8.1. Prido sp.z o.o. as a seller, he is liable to the customer who is a consumer within the meaning of art. 22  of the Civil Code, under the warranty for defects in the scope specified in the Civil Code, in particular in art. 556 and art. 556  – 556  and subsequent Civil Code.
- 8.2. Complaints arising from violation of rights guaranteed by law, or on the basis of these Regulations, should be addressed to email@example.com. Prido sp.z o.o. undertakes to consider each complaint within 14 days. Failure to consider a complaint within the above deadline means that it is justified.
IX. Complaints regarding the provision of electronic services
- 9.1. Prido sp.z o.o. undertakes actions to ensure the fully correct operation of the Store, to the extent that results from current technical knowledge and undertakes to remove within a reasonable time any irregularities reported by customers.