1. What should I do if the dash cam stops automatically, can’t take photos or record videos?
Most likely, the problem is due to the memory card failure. Video recorded in high resolution takes up a lot of space on the card. If card speed is not enough to record video, it may stop automatically and will be unable to take pictures or record video.
1) Check if the memory card has sufficient capacity.
2) Use a fast memory card that will be compatible with the camera. We recommend high-speed memory cards, class 10 or higher.
3) Check in the menu whether the ‘Loop recording’ function is enabled.
4) Check in the menu whether the ‘Screen Saver’ function is enabled.
2. Why do horizontal stripes appear on the screen during recording?
Disruptions are probably caused by incorrect Anti-Flicker settings.
Set the Anti-Flicker to the correct power frequency. Usually you should use 60 Hz.
3. When I try to open a photo or recording, the camera displays “file error” information.
Most likely, the problem is due to the use of a low speed or low quality memory card. The memory card could not save the high-definition video files.
Format the memory card or replace it with a card of class 10 or higher.
Why movies are blurry?
The image will be blurred if the video recorder lens or car windscreen is dirty.
1) Check if there any fingerprints or dirt on the camera lens. Clean it using a soft fabric that do not leaving fibers during cleaning.
2) Clean the car windscreen.
5. What if the dash cam doesn’t respond ?
1) Using a low quality/speed memory card.
2) Using not compatible charger.
3) Pressing buttons too often in a short period of time.
1) Replace the memory card with a card of class 10 or higher.
2) Use the original charger.
3) Reset the device by pressing the ‘Reset’ button.
6. Why does the screen turn black while the power light is still on?
The Screen saver function is activated.
Press the ‘Menu’ button twice to enter Settings. Find ‘Screen Saver’ function using arrows and turn it off.
7. Why the dash cam doesn’t work after plug in the charger?
Probably because the charger voltage is not compatible with the video recorder voltage.
Choose the right charger. Always use the original accessories included in the kit or original replacements.
8. How to set up dash cam to record video without sound?
1) During recording, press the ‘Down’ button on the device twice.
2) In the ‘Menu Settings’ turn off the ‘Sound recording’ function.
9. Why I can’t turn on the dash cam?
1) the dash cam is connected to an appropriate power source.
2) the dash cam is using a memory card of class 10 or higher.
1) Use the original charger.
2) Use high quality/speed memory card (at least class 10).
If you followed the above steps and still can’t turn on
your dash cam contact the service for further help.
10. What should I do if the recording is too dark, discolored or too light?
This problem can be caused by an incorrectly set exposure value that affects the contrast and proper lighting of the recording.
Adjust the ‘Exposure’ (EV) value in the device settings.
11. Why is there electric, monotonous noise in the background of the recorded video?
This problem can be caused by connecting the dash cam to a low voltage power source.
Connect the video recorder to the original charger.
12. What should I do if the map does not load after connecting the video recorder with the application?
When you connecting the phone with the dash cam using Wi-Fi direct technology phone automatically turns off usage of mobile data. This situation cause failure of internet connection.
Allow your phone to use mobile data even when the Wi-Fi is connected.